The intended purpose of a site is a major factor in deciding the protocol to design it. For example, Magento is a preferred choice for e-commerce sites. Social Engine is a platform of choice when clients need to develop a social network. However, when it comes to setting up a blog-based site where you intend to update content frequently, almost nothing beats the neat reputation of WordPress. Check out the top 4 reasons why you need WP (WordPress) as a new webmaster.
- Getting the hang of being online: Having your own site involves many responsibilities. You soon begin to acquaint with terms like organic SEO, PPC, HTML, meta-tags, etc. WordPress, especially its basic versions provides an excellent learning opportunity to new webmasters. They have a FREE packagae as well; so, if you just want to understand how the internet works before you have a fresh site from scratch, try your presence on WordPress.In addition, if you are in the net to monetize your presence, WP gives you a first hand experience on how PPC works. However, you can also disable the advertisement options in premium memberships if you feel they are hampering the quality of your site’s content.
- You will like it there: Many webmasters start as FREE members, but fall too much in love with WP to forsake it altogether. You can always upgrade to the paid premium subscription plans on WordPress. They have some really good advantages in there. In a premium WordPress membership, you do not even have to display the ‘designed on WordPress’ text on your site or keep wp in your URL!You can apparently have a unique site while leveraging the best that WP has to offer. In fact, there is no limit to what WordPress can offer! There are thousands of plugins, banners, and background themes already available.
- It is popular and a community: The open source content management system (CMS) has millions of subscribers. Being part of the WP community is like getting into one of the oldest and most privileged social clubs on digital land. The codes keep evolving, it being open source. You can constantly pep up your site at your discretion. Publishing blog posts is incredibly easy.Stagnation is the most important thing to avoid in SEO. WP provides you with innumerable options to keep improving your site all the time. In addition, technical problems do not persist much long. You can find answers to any tech queries on the WP community forums, and other resources (like this article).
- Excellent customization possible: An open-source project makes the source code available to developers. This means in-depth customization is possible in all aspects of WP. Since the source code is already present, the expenditure of setting up a brand new site is also significantly less.
All you have to do is to find a good service.
- Check out the portfolio of your potential provider.
- Discuss your requirements with the blog-based site.
- Find whether the company can also provide great quality blogs to keep your site active and engaging.
- Verify whether the graphic designers can develop a brilliant banner best suiting your purpose.
Confirming these aspects assist in choosing the best web design service.
About the Author
Aspire Team is a group of passionate IT developers working smartly to deliver world class web and custom e-learning development for global clients.
- 28 Nov 2014Top 4 Reasons Why You Should Consider WordPress as a Suitable Website PlatformThe intended purpose of a site is a major factor in deciding the protocol to design it. For example,...
- 01 Nov 2014Responsive Web Design Inputs Indirect Guarantee of A Great TrafficResponsive Web Design or RWD is the latest top trend in search engine land. Technically, it is more...